AccueilFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

:: Sauf conduit :: présentation Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
I. LE BOTIIN DES TÊTES PRISES
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Maître Jaskier
Race Race : Humaine
Sam 1 Sep - 10:35
Et voilà qui est fait, mademoiselle !

Half a century of poetry
And the truth is thus: the event which gave rise to everything, to which I owe the first notes, from which my subsequent life's work was formed, was the accidental discovery of paper and pencil among the things that my company and I stole from the Lyrian military convoys. It happened...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jäelle Ho-dreal
Race Race : Démon - Succube
Sam 10 Nov - 4:05
Et voilà pour ce personnage :)

Code:
<b>[url=http://tedd-deireadh.forumactif.com/u27]♖[/url] Eiza González </b> — <i>Jäelle Ho-Dreal</i> — <b>Novigrad</b>
Kyan Darren
Kyan Darren
Marching Orders
Race Race : Humain mutant
Mer 21 Nov - 19:11
Voici : Alex Høgh AndersenKyan DarrenNovigrad
Irness aep an'Tabriss
Race Race : Elfe Aen Elle.
Ven 23 Nov - 15:18
Voilà qui est fait, jeune homme !

Feainnewedd, elaine blath
For a moment something ached in me, something so deep-rooted that I knew to tear it out would be to undo the essence of what held me together. The feeling rose and splashed like the rain behind my eyes, swelling as the drumming on the roof panels grew and the glass ran with water. va en esseath.
Faelan d'An Skellig
Race Race : Doppler
Lun 31 Déc - 18:00
Code:
<b>[url=http://tedd-deireadh.forumactif.com/t200-faelan-d-an-skellig-wild-soul-soft-heart]♖[/url] Marcus Vanco </b> — <i>Faelan d'An Skellig</i> — <b>Novigrad</b>

Merci d'avance

Our hearts are heavy burdens we shouldn’t have to bear alone
Take my all, I surrender, surrender. Look at me and the way I ask for forgiveness, kindness and help. Take my all, I surrender, surrender. I will die another day, another way
Elijah Nyx Caedreach
Race Race : Vampire Supérieur
Lun 31 Déc - 18:57
Et c'est fait, jeune homme !

Close enough that light we can see, my doubt betrays the better of me. A glance to the stern is all it would be, that anguished shade shall haunt me. Ever on. x anaëlle.

Don't look back

hear, o gods, my desperate plea to see my love beside me
Ven 4 Jan - 22:43
Code:
<b>[url=http://tedd-deireadh.forumactif.com/u31]♖[/url] Luhan (Xiao Lu) </b> — <i>Adélice Vaer Déharronis</i> — <b>Novigrad</b>

Merci d'avance ! je vous nem
Maître Jaskier
Ven 4 Jan - 23:29
C'est fait jeune homme !

Half a century of poetry
And the truth is thus: the event which gave rise to everything, to which I owe the first notes, from which my subsequent life's work was formed, was the accidental discovery of paper and pencil among the things that my company and I stole from the Lyrian military convoys. It happened...
Edora Sighrist
Jeu 10 Jan - 11:31
Code:
<b>[url=http://tedd-deireadh.forumactif.com/u32]♖[/url] Katie McGrath </b> — <i>Edora Sighrist</i> — <b>Beauclair</b>
Irness aep an'Tabriss
Race Race : Elfe Aen Elle.
Jeu 10 Jan - 12:07
C'est fait, mademoiselle !

Feainnewedd, elaine blath
For a moment something ached in me, something so deep-rooted that I knew to tear it out would be to undo the essence of what held me together. The feeling rose and splashed like the rain behind my eyes, swelling as the drumming on the roof panels grew and the glass ran with water. va en esseath.
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Sauter vers: