AccueilFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

:: Sauf-Conduit :: Audience Impériale Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
I. LE BOTTIN DES TÊTES PRISES
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivant
Gabriel Norrix Camael
Race Race : Humain
Habite à Habite à : Toussaint
Couronnes Couronnes : 1605
Messages Messages : 13
Quelque chose à ajouter Quelque chose à ajouter : I. LE BOTTIN DES TÊTES PRISES - Page 13 Giphy
Swords I smile at, weapons laugh to scorn
Code:
<b>[url=http://tedd-deireadh.forumactif.com/u57]♖[/url] Chris Hemsworth</b> — <i>Gabriel Norrix Camael</i> — <b>Beauclair</b>
Sam 1 Juin - 3:42
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maître Jaskier
Race Race : Humaine
Habite à Habite à : Novigrad lors des longues nuit d'hiver, Beauclair lorsque le soleil revient
Couronnes Couronnes : 16948
Messages Messages : 357
Quelque chose à ajouter Quelque chose à ajouter : I. LE BOTTIN DES TÊTES PRISES - Page 13 Tumblr_o3f16ss8lp1rpd9dfo2_250
poet & vainglory
C'est fait, sire chevalier !

Half a century of poetry
And the truth is thus: the event which gave rise to everything, to which I owe the first notes, from which my subsequent life's work was formed, was the accidental discovery of paper and pencil among the things that my company and I stole from the Lyrian military convoys. It happened...
Sam 1 Juin - 20:07
Cered Raenn Dheran
Race Race : Humain
Couronnes Couronnes : 975
Messages Messages : 6
Quelque chose à ajouter Quelque chose à ajouter : I. LE BOTTIN DES TÊTES PRISES - Page 13 Tumblr_oh6hv6Fh7N1vi7m2lo5_400
Witchers never die in their beds.
Coucouuuuu

Code:
<b>[url=http://tedd-deireadh.forumactif.com/u58]♖[/url] Diego Luna </b> — <i>Cered Raenn Dheran</i> — <b>Nulle part</b>

just let it burn i will burn first

I know that you think that humans are not monsters. But they are Raenn, in a more terrible way. I'm not giving you that sword so you can begin to kill them. I'm giving it to you so you can defend yourself against them. Against those who will call you a monster, just because they don't want to see that they are monsters themselves.

© endlesslove
Ven 28 Juin - 20:48
Elijah Nyx Caedreach
Race Race : Vampire Supérieur
Habite à Habite à : Novigrad.
Couronnes Couronnes : 9042
Messages Messages : 407
Quelque chose à ajouter Quelque chose à ajouter : I. LE BOTTIN DES TÊTES PRISES - Page 13 Tumblr_inline_o10y5nNUKM1twk1o0_250
The Crow : right hand of secret lust
C'est bien ajouté ! I. LE BOTTIN DES TÊTES PRISES - Page 13 4258872928

Oh, I love to watch your body lie, makes me feel better, makes me satisfied. And oh oh, you could bring it back, who wouldn't want it when he looks like that? Oh oh, I want you to stay and if I try my hardest, would you look my way? Are you gonna hurt? are you gonna burn ? Gonna answer me? Let me take your heart, Love you in the dark,

no one has to see

ANAPHORE
Ven 28 Juin - 22:55
Ygern Daguemer
Race Race : humaine
Habite à Habite à : là où ses pas la mène
Couronnes Couronnes : 770
Messages Messages : 13
Quelque chose à ajouter Quelque chose à ajouter : I. LE BOTTIN DES TÊTES PRISES - Page 13 Tumblr_p7usm04eHM1wl8w1io6_400
A ball of fire? Why, naturally.
Code:
<b>[url=http://tedd-deireadh.forumactif.com/u60]♖[/url] Janet Montgomery </b> — <i>Ygern Daguemer</i> — <b>Beauclair</b>

merci d'avance :)

BURN THEM ALL
© FRIMELDA
Lun 15 Juil - 10:49
Contenu sponsorisé
Sauter vers: